Senior Account Manager
Strategy & Business Evolution Toronto, ON
Reporting to the Managing Director at Shed Creative Agency, the Senior Account Manager will have a strong foundation in current marketing strategies across traditional, digital and social media. You need to have an entrepreneurial spirit with a curiosity and vision that can create opportunities for the agency and our partners. You will thrive without a manual and love to solve problems on your own seeing business possibilities in all interactions. You will help grow strategic relationships and new business opportunities with world-class brands, agencies, artists, publishers, and labels. You will take ultimate responsibility in leading projects and clients you are assigned from idea execution to budget creation, status meetings and production, to end of project analysis and evaluation with input from project owner.
- Provide strategy, vision, leadership and continuous improvement to deepen existing relationships and build new client relationships.
- Ability to oversee multiple complex projects with concurrent deadlines through effective account management.
- Responsible for management of new business proposals/details internal and client budgets/forecasting.
- Establish and maintain service delivery framework, ensuring the team is current on best in-class processes and procedures.
- Manage workload and work process by facilitating regular meetings with account teams, planning teams and overseeing updates and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or similar fields.
- 5 – 7.5 years of experience in account management.
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale accounts and achieving agency financial/business forecasting metrics.
- Experience managing relationship with senior level clients.
- Experience managing and monitoring P&L across large-scale account.
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills.
- Ability to represent the agency and the client in a polished, intelligent manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and persuade staff, peers, and clients.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Team player who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic.
- Team leader with management skills, enthusiasm and can-do attitude.
- Work closely with the other team leads to ensure that all work undertaken maximizes the available cross-functional resources in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Display and encourage creativity and innovation.
- Credibility and ability to build strong and effective relationships at all levels.
- Ability to operate with speed, flexibility and creativity.
- World class attention to detail across all aspects of the project delivery.
DEADLINE: Friday, July 21st, 2017
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.